If you’re an adult or youth 15+ who is interested in learning more about the BounceBack program or have a question you’d like us to answer, please call us at: 1-866-345-0224.
If you’re a health care professional looking for printed client resources or would like a CMHA BounceBack team member to come and present on the BounceBack program to you or your staff, please email us at: email@example.com.
If you are an adult experiencing a mental health or addictions related crisis:
- Call the Mental Health Helpline “Connex” at 1-866-531-2600
- Call Telehealth Ontario at: 1-866-797-0000
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255
- Find your local CMHA branch
If you are a youth 15-18 experiencing a mental health or addictions related crisis:
- Call the Kids Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868, chat live with a counsellor , or text CONNECT to 686868
- Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency department